About David Moncrief
Bookmark this page !
Send this page to a friend!
Troubleshooting a Stove-Oven Problems
| STOVE - OVEN |
- Stove/oven not leveled.
- Thermostat set at wrong temperature
- Using wrong size of dish or pan for baking/cooking
- Poor heat circulation due to pan/dish being too big for oven size
- Pan/dish not place in center of oven but too close to bottom, top or sides
- Baking too many dishes at one time
|Poor results from burner
- Using a pan that cannot evenly conduct the heat
- Using a pan that does not have a flat bottom
- Using incorrect temperature for cooking
- Fouled (gas outlets) or damaged coil (electric) - cleaning may fix.
About Us Contact Us Home
Copyright Information. All Rights Reserved Worldwide
Use of this page constitutes acceptance and understanding of Terms & Conditions
All Designated Trademarks, Registered Names and Hallmarks are the sole property of their respective owners.
Website owner makes commissions from affiliate products and advertisements offered on this website