Bookmark this page !
Send this page to a friend!
Pot Luck Dinner
The recipe below is for a basic meal, however, any ingredients can be added.
- 3 tablespoons oil (or bacon fat, shortening, olive oil)
- 1 medium onion chopped (or dried chopped onion, onion flakes, onion powder)
- 1 pound ground beef (or venison, pork, chicken, buffalo)
- 1 can beans of choice with liquid (pinto, black, green, northern)
- 1 can corn with liquid (do not use creamed corn)
- Seasonings: garlic powder, salt and pepper (to taste)
- Heat oil in pot and add onions, sauté until tender and remove (if using dried onion, heat oil - reduce to 2 tablespoons - and proceed to next step)
- Cook meat in oil to brown, breaking up as you stir
- Pour off excess fat and oil
- Add in onions (cooked or dried), beans, corn and any other ingredients, i.e., peppers, celery, etc.
- Add in seasonings
- Simmer over heat until done and any added vegetables are fork tender
About Us Contact Us Home
Copyright Information. All Rights Reserved Worldwide
Use of this page constitutes acceptance and understanding of Terms & Conditions
All Designated Trademarks, Registered Names and Hallmarks are the sole property of their respective owners.
Website owner makes commissions from affiliate products and advertisements offered on this website