Bookmark this page !
Send this page to a friend!
- 1 pound ground chuck hamburger meat
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 can chili soup (or vegetable beef)
- Chili powder (to taste)
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Preheat pot to medium
- Flatten the meat to about 1 inch thickness (1 patty or 4)
- Oil both sides of the flattened meat
- Place meat in bottom of pan and brown both sides for approximately 5 minutes each side. Allow meat to become thoroughly browned.
- Pour soup and 1/2 can of water over browned meat
- Add seasonings - chili powder, salt & pepper
- Cover and place over heat for about 2-3 minutes until thoroughly heated
- Adjust seasonings
About Us Contact Us Home
Copyright Information. All Rights Reserved Worldwide
Use of this page constitutes acceptance and understanding of Terms & Conditions
All Designated Trademarks, Registered Names and Hallmarks are the sole property of their respective owners.
Website owner makes commissions from affiliate products and advertisements offered on this website