Bookmark this page !
Send this page to a friend!
Use this recipe to transform canned 'baked' beans into a real treat.
- 2 cans of favorite 'pork and beans' or equivalent (remove and discard any canned pork)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup catsup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 slices of bacon or bacon fat
- In Dutch oven place beans, brown sugar, catsup and water - mix together gently
- On top of beans place the chopped onions and bacon slices
- Cover and set Dutch oven over heat (or place 9-12 hot briquettes on the lid with the oven sitting on 10-12 hot briquettes)
- Bring liquid to simmer and continue simmering for about 1 hour more
About Us Contact Us Home
Copyright Information. All Rights Reserved Worldwide
Use of this page constitutes acceptance and understanding of Terms & Conditions
All Designated Trademarks, Registered Names and Hallmarks are the sole property of their respective owners.
Website owner makes commissions from affiliate products and advertisements offered on this website